Donte whitner and Bobby Hebert (1 Viewer)

Where can a Canadian find this to listen to? I used to get the after hours show on my podcast but they stopped being available for me. Love me some Cajun cannon
Radio.com app.

Give me Deuce, Strief, or Court. Bobby just rambles and is arrogant.

Man, I gotta say that got me all fired up. I hope the players get to hear a little bit of this. It would be nice if all these OSU players get to put him in his place after this game. He basically called us soft. So it’s up to this team to show him that we ain’t soft. I hope we drubb them by 20 pts. I have always hated the whiners and this just brought all those old feelings from the NFC West back with a vengeance.

I remember being in the dome when we knocked Steve Young out when we had the Dome Patrol and Bono had to finish the game for them. I’m pretty sure we actually win that one also. They may have won a lot of games against us but they always knew it was gonna be a dog fight back then.

dude is sad he's actually proud of giving dude's concussions and I love how he talk's about the atl game but the whiners almost got be by the cards twice lol

So in one breath, he says that the 9ers are
Better especially on defence statistically, and that even though New Orleans played and beat tougher teams and teams that beat them. But in the next, when Hebert brings up how the Saints O kicked their butts all day in 2011 and that oh all that matters is the points at the end.

So lets all make sure to message him on Twitter after Sunday about his STATS and remind him that all that matters is the points at the end of the game.

So in one breath, he says that the 9ers are
Better especially on defence statistically, and that even though New Orleans played and beat tougher teams and teams that beat them. But in the next, when Hebert brings up how the Saints O kicked their butts all day in 2011 and that oh all that matters is the points at the end.

So lets all make sure to message him on Twitter after Sunday about his STATS and remind him that all that matters is the points at the end of the game.

Both men likely are loaded with CTE. Mildly entertaining, of course :)

This clown is still talking trash and he mentioned Pierre Thomas name several times. I wish those two would go at it in a celebrity boxing match or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom