Doom Patrol season 2 starts this week (1 Viewer)

OP
Grandadmiral

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
I love that show. It was worth the price alone for the subscription. The Harley Quinn animated show is hilarious, as well.
I just can't get into Harley. Hate her in the comics so the TV show is already at a disadvantage.

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Season 1 was great and hysterical... looking fwd to S2...

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So I finally watched the first season of this and it was really good. I'm pretty happy that I will get season 2 in just a couple days. Best DC based show/movie since the Christian Bale Batman.

What I am not happy about is that HBO Max is still not available on my Fire Stick so I'll have to watch it on my P.C.

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
How to sideload HBO Max on to Fire Stick or Fire TV (Like I have).

Thanks. I've seen that before but I have an iPhone and you apparently need an Android phone to do that and I've heard it can open up your device to security issues. Plus, I have a PS4 so I could just stream HBO Max through that, but I just find it annoying to have to change which device I'm using and change inputs. It's just easier to watch on my PC.

That being said, they need to get a deal done with Amazon and Roku soon or their streaming service is going to crash and burn. I plan to give them another month or so before I cancel but only because I got a deal for $11.99 per month for signing up early. And it annoys me that they implied that it would be available on all the big streaming devices when they pre-sold me on that deal and then it released without being available on Fire TV.

Buickman

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It took a couple of months before the DCU app was available on my Fire Stick. It's still not available on my Samsung TV.

OP
Grandadmiral

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
It took a couple of months before the DCU app was available on my Fire Stick. It's still not available on my Samsung TV.
Not true. It was available maybe a few weeks after launch, if that. I know it wasn't available when I was on the beta, but it hopped on Amazon pretty quickly if not day one on Batman Day. Now PS4 I think took a minute.

Buickman

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Months, days, eh, I'm getting old. I do remember watching the first episode of Titans on my PC.

I was up this morning messing with HBO Max and saw that the 1st 3 episodes are up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus Why Saints' Marcus Davenport will have a T.J. Watt-type edge rusher breakout season in 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Fleur-de-Links, August 6: Sean Payton speaks on coaches opting out of the 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Buccaneers plan a “voluntary” bubble during the regular season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Zack Lee discounting injury and illness, which player do you think holds the biggest key to a successful season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
Fleur-de-Links, August 4: Saints release another player and a preview of Marshon Lattimore’s season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Odell Beckham says season should be cancelled. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 47
NFL needs to create a bubble plan for 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: Saints to rent out part of the Loews Hotel to 'sequester' before the season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WhoDat_SB44 I hope we play this season since we have upgraded just about every position group Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
Walker: Drew Brees, driven by Super Bowl quest, faces toughest challenge yet in 20th NFL season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
SuperSaint Saints Report: MLB could cancel season as early as Monday (Not looking good...) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
Drew Brees sidesteps whether 2020 will be his last season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
For asthmatic Saints TE Cole Wick, opting out of season is 'bigger than football' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Oye NBA 2020 Season and Playoffs Everything Else Board 145
Taker597 N/S Cowboys have canceled all of 2020 Season Tickets Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
Optimism abounds for Pelicans as NBA season officially restarts Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
How Many Saints will end up opting out of the 2020 NFL season? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, July 29: First Saints player to opt out of 2020 season and a preview of a 2020 Saints game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
If the season is shortened or canceled due to covid Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Day 1 of the weird season has arrived for the Saints. 'We're grinding through it' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Jason Vander Laan opts out of 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Former Saints guard Warford, two current backups opt out of 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints TE Jason Vander Laan opts out of 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Former Saints OL Larry Warford to sit out the 2020 NFL season: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Source: Unsigned G Warford opts out of season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Source: Saints TE Cole Wick opts out of 2020 season due to asthma Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints TE Cole Wick opting out of season {Merged and merged again} Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 25
Saint Kamara Football season: chance of happening is approaching 0% Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 89
This NFL season rides on players’ abilities to “play by the rules” Saints RSS News Feeds 0
N/S If we are using MLB as a test (Cluster of cases puts Marlins' season on hold) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 58