Doom Patrol season 2 starts this week (1 Viewer)

Just finished S3, this show is just really solid fun and interesting.
I really like the side/back stories of each and every character.
I know very little when it comes to the DC universe, but I imagine they have plenty of good characters to dip into for the future. I highly doubt it ever comes to fruition, but wouldn't some kinda team-up with Peacemaker sort of fit? Maybe he's not quite damaged enough, and obviously can hold his own when it comes to fronting a series.
My question when it comes to continuity between Doom P and Titans, who (or when) was the Chief when Titans show introduced us to these guys?? Are we just supposed to look the other way on that one?
Also I really miss Niles in this show, even Dorothy some too.

Just finished S3, this show is just really solid fun and interesting.
I really like the side/back stories of each and every character.
I know very little when it comes to the DC universe, but I imagine they have plenty of good characters to dip into for the future. I highly doubt it ever comes to fruition, but wouldn't some kinda team-up with Peacemaker sort of fit? Maybe he's not quite damaged enough, and obviously can hold his own when it comes to fronting a series.
My question when it comes to continuity between Doom P and Titans, who (or when) was the Chief when Titans show introduced us to these guys?? Are we just supposed to look the other way on that one?
It seems like they were gonna have them on the same Earth but after the Crisis event they were separated onto their own Earths.

That episode is why I started watching DP. Wasn’t Chief Niles though? I’m going off the top of my head, so sorry if I’m missing something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom