Doom Patrol season 2 starts this week (1 Viewer)

I love that show. It was worth the price alone for the subscription. The Harley Quinn animated show is hilarious, as well.

I just can't get into Harley. Hate her in the comics so the TV show is already at a disadvantage.

Season 1 was great and hysterical... looking fwd to S2...

So I finally watched the first season of this and it was really good. I'm pretty happy that I will get season 2 in just a couple days. Best DC based show/movie since the Christian Bale Batman.

What I am not happy about is that HBO Max is still not available on my Fire Stick so I'll have to watch it on my P.C.

How to sideload HBO Max on to Fire Stick or Fire TV (Like I have).

Thanks. I've seen that before but I have an iPhone and you apparently need an Android phone to do that and I've heard it can open up your device to security issues. Plus, I have a PS4 so I could just stream HBO Max through that, but I just find it annoying to have to change which device I'm using and change inputs. It's just easier to watch on my PC.

That being said, they need to get a deal done with Amazon and Roku soon or their streaming service is going to crash and burn. I plan to give them another month or so before I cancel but only because I got a deal for $11.99 per month for signing up early. And it annoys me that they implied that it would be available on all the big streaming devices when they pre-sold me on that deal and then it released without being available on Fire TV.

It took a couple of months before the DCU app was available on my Fire Stick. It's still not available on my Samsung TV.

It took a couple of months before the DCU app was available on my Fire Stick. It's still not available on my Samsung TV.
Not true. It was available maybe a few weeks after launch, if that. I know it wasn't available when I was on the beta, but it hopped on Amazon pretty quickly if not day one on Batman Day. Now PS4 I think took a minute.

Months, days, eh, I'm getting old. I do remember watching the first episode of Titans on my PC.

I was up this morning messing with HBO Max and saw that the 1st 3 episodes are up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom