Door to Door Sales guys while working from home (1 Viewer)

I never answer my door unless I am expecting someone.
i literally disconnected my doorbell and removed the actual switch outside. i can't hear sheet in the back of my house.

if i'm expecting someone, i either leave the door open and they know, or text when they get here.

i ain't got time for that

Some of the pest control guys are the worst. Yes I know we have spider webs, spiders are beneficial insects. And yes I see the mud dauber nests, I'm okay with those. And just because you treat my neighbors yard doesn't mean I'm going to be overrun with bugs unless I buy your service.

I actually did door to door sales in the mid 90s and enjoyed it. Never sold anything I didn't believe in and didn't need to be an butt crevasse because if my belief, sincerity, and demo didn't do it then being an arse wasn't going to change anything.
I got out of it because I got tired of the people I worked with

RING doorbell. I don't even have to get off the couch to tell someone to go away.

Yeah I had a salesperson at my door with NO mask on. Come on bruh. I just let him stand out there.

I have a St Bernard that greets people in the driveway. My doorbell hasn't rang in about 10 years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom