Dorsey poll (1 Viewer)

Trade scenarios with Rams

• 1st and 2nd

Votes: 61 33.9%
  • Swap of 1st rounders and include next years #1

Votes: 62 34.4%
  • 1st and Will Smith (get a 2nd from St.Louis)

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • Next years 1st and Will Smith

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • This years 1st, 2nd and 3rd

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • 1st and Will Smith (get a third from St. Louis)

Votes: 9 5.0%

• Total voters
For some reason you think Ellis is "broke leg proof"? Is that in Lindy's?........Ellis.....pro's, will not ever break his leg.

He's not Superman but as far as I know he has not played the past two seasons on a "yet to heal fractured leg" like Dorsey has. Aleady broken leg hence the better chance to break the leg completely. Get it?

This years first, Stinchcomb, next years second, and a 2010 fourth. Then, if the Dolphins didn't take DE Long, I'd take him and trade W. Smith for a second. With two seconds, I'd take two from a field of Laws, Mayo, Balmer, Cason, Lee, Davis, Sims, Nelson and Johnson. If the Dolphins took DE Long, I'd take Dorsey and the BPA in the second.

I would not trade for Dorsey given his current value. He is great, but his cost is high and he's already damaged goods. He'll be great for how long? Everybody is acting like he's the missing piece of a SB team. We have enough needs that we require every pick we have and possibly more if we can trade down. I hope the FO doesn't have the fever to make a deal. I hope they are level headed and get us bang for our buck in this draft. If we draft well we don't need to move up in the draft.

No way I would give up Will Smith for nothing. I can't see Mickey and Payton giving up Smith. I would swap 1st rounders and give them our second plus Jason David or Bullocks.

No Way Smith!! Guys I want the Saints to go all the way this year. I want to see our boys go all the way to the BOWL. Let's get the players we need to win NOW!!

Shokey will make this Offense deadly and Dorsey or Ellis would be major impacts in the trenches. That's where the game is won in the trenches.

He's not Superman but as far as I know he has not played the past two seasons on a "yet to heal fractured leg" like Dorsey has. Aleady broken leg hence the better chance to break the leg completely. Get it?

And if he was playing on a leg that has been semi fractured for two years, do you really think the team would trade up for him? I'm thinking the team medical staff would have a good handle on the injury situation (ala Brees and now Deuce....they are obviously well informed and equally cautious) and the trade wouldn't happen if he had a leg break that wont heal.

5. Tim Krumrie's broken leg, 1989: The Bengals' All-Pro nose guard was trying to tackle 49ers running back Roger Craig in Super Bowl XXIII when his left ankle caught in the turf and twisted nearly 180 degrees. The result was two broken bones and gasps in living rooms throughout America. Krumrie had a 15-inch rod inserted in the leg and returned the next season, but was never the same player.

Huh? A broken leg can happen to anybody, any time. It could happen to Bush. It could happen to Brees. It could happen to YOU.

There's nothing crazier than holding a player responsible for having an injury that hasn't happened yet. I think we've gone over the speculation cliff.

I would like Dorsey but any of the choices on the poll seem like too much value to give for that trade. Will Smith shouldn't even be part of it.

I think you my not know Ellis missed nearly a year with a broken ankle. I want to say Sophomore year. So is he damaged goods also?

I think you my not know Ellis missed nearly a year with a broken ankle. I want to say Sophomore year. So is he damaged goods also?

In light of that.....we should just forfeit our 1st round pick. Saves us cap space and no one has to be worried about a 1st rounder getting injured. Insert smiling laughing drink spitting character here._________

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom