Dorsey Vs Ellis (1 Viewer)

DORSEY OR ELLIS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
sedrick Ellis may be great, but dorsey is better he had more tackles than ellis, fought off double teams better and manhandled blockers, ( see the auburn game.)
He litterally ran over his man after being high lowed. You saw what he could do better. Besides Ellis had a better supporting cast. Rivers Maulomola and Cushing. Dorsey only had two good linebackers in Highsmith and Beckwith. I love Sed Ellis and he will be a pro bowler, but dorsey will be in the hall of fame.

GLENN DORSEY > Sed Ellis

But They will both be in the probowl by their 3rd season.

While Ellis is considered to be a very close 2nd, i've never seen him rated above Dorsey. Personally I wouldn't take Dorsey in the top 5 b/c I've seen him play and while he plays through alot of double teams, he really doesn't cause as much havoc as I'd like to see. While I do believe Dorsey is the better talent, i'd be stoked to get Ellis @ 10 if there isn't a worthy LB or CB availble first.

While Ellis is considered to be a very close 2nd, i've never seen him rated above Dorsey. Personally I wouldn't take Dorsey in the top 5 b/c I've seen him play and while he plays through alot of double teams, he really doesn't cause as much havoc as I'd like to see. While I do believe Dorsey is the better talent, i'd be stoked to get Ellis @ 10 if there isn't a worthy LB or CB availble first.

totally like i said they are both really good players but i think dorsey has the edge. When Ellis Becomes a Saint ill be doing Walter thomas frontflips he will be with us for years to come and will be that missing piece along with mayo briggs and chevis jackson :) lol

While I think Dorsey is a stud -- and probably the best pick overall at DT I am concerned about health issues that may become more apparent at the pro level -- Ellis is a solid player with a lot of the same type of skills but does not have any health issues

While I think Dorsey is a stud -- and probably the best pick overall at DT I am concerned about health issues that may become more apparent at the pro level -- Ellis is a solid player with a lot of the same type of skills but does not have any health issues
Health issues? Most players would have sat out the year after that chop-block he sustained in the Auburn game; but he kept on playing, although he was not as dominant. I would take Dorsey any day, but I would be happy to get Ellis, as Dorsey will not be there for us.

Even when drawing the double team, both of them open up the other linemen to get through their blocker(s). I think Dorsey had just as good, if not better, supporting cast. I've really only seen highlights of Ellis, but I saw all the LSU games. I know Dorsey has a great motor and I like his intensity.

Dorsey over rated. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

I like Ellis because he is argueably just as good and didn't have his knee chopped off by Auburn. Knee problems can be chronic once they start. He may never have another one again, or he may have sore knee problems the rest of his career.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom