Double Hall of Fame? (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Can you be inducted into the hall of fame twice?

For example, if 10 years from now Mike Singletary has led the niners to 3 super bowl wins can he be inducted into the hall as a coach even though he's already in as a player?

Can Madden go in as a broadcaster even though he's in as a coach?

Thanks

Last edited:
I couldn't find anything about this on a quick google search, but I'm pretty sure the answer is no - you can only be inducted once.

I think it's only once. Singletary was a great LB, but I'm not so sure if he's a hit or a miss as a HC. So many great players make bad head coaches (e.g. Tom Fears, Otto Graham, Bart Starr). Any coach that has the guts to pull his own pants down in front of his own team as a motivational halftime gimmick is either a genuis or crazy. Which is it?

I think it's only once. Singletary was a great LB, but I'm not so sure if he's a hit or a miss as a HC. So many great players make bad head coaches (e.g. Tom Fears, Otto Graham, Bart Starr). Any coach that has the guts to pull his own pants down in front of his own team as a motivational halftime gimmick is either a genuis or crazy. Which is it?

Often, genius and crazy are the same thing.

musta been genius, cause them boys been playin ball ever since.. remember, they finished out last year with like 6 or 7 wins in 9 games and if you subtract the miracle favre hail mary touchdown they would be undefeated now. seems like his guys really wanna play for him now. if mike stays long term, you will see patrick willis make the hall of fame one day under his guidance.

Willis is a beast ... no argument there.

i asked a few people, no one seems to know

I think they would only ammend that person's additional accomplishments to the existing HOF entry...

I am pretty certain that they would not "re-induct."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom