Doug Gottlieb cracks a "White Man" joke on national TV (1 Viewer)

My favorite racist joke isn't a joke that is racist, but about racists, and I guess could be called a "white people joke".

A guy is driving through Mississippi when two blacks on a bicycle cross his path and he can't stop. He calls 911 and the police show up before the ambulance. The officer tells the driver, "You did the right thing calling us. Once the paramedics get here and stabilize the situation I'll take your statement and start preparing the charges for arrest."

The driver says "Wait, it was an accident, I didn't do anything illegal, they just darted out in front of me and I couldn't stop."

The officer laughs, "Sir, you misunderstand; I know you did nothing wrong. These two committed the crimes. The one that went through your windshield is an open and shut case of breaking and entering, and that fella that flew across the road clearly fled the scene of a crime."

My favorite racist joke isn't a joke that is racist, but about racists, and I guess could be called a "white people joke".

A guy is driving through Mississippi when two blacks on a bicycle cross his path and he can't stop. He calls 911 and the police show up before the ambulance. The officer tells the driver, "You did the right thing calling us. Once the paramedics get here and stabilize the situation I'll take your statement and start preparing the charges for arrest."

The driver says "Wait, it was an accident, I didn't do anything illegal, they just darted out in front of me and I couldn't stop."

The officer laughs, "Sir, you misunderstand; I know you did nothing wrong. These two committed the crimes. The one that went through your windshield is an open and shut case of breaking and entering, and that fella that flew across the road clearly fled the scene of a crime."

That was almost as funny as the time the white guy on the show about NCAA basketball alluded to the fact he was the only white guy on set.

I was going to kind of smirk at all of this but then I watched the clip, holy **** it came across awkward as hell. I think there's a way to make that joke there but, I don't know, his delivery? His very personality? Something made that just cringe worthy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom