Doug Gottlieb-"The 2 best QB's in the NFC play each other this weekend" (1 Viewer)

Eviltaxi

Very Banned
Reaction score
...Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan

Wiley-"Well Micheal Vick is also in this category"... ... ...:spit:

Just the saints flying under the radar even more. Brees hasn't been the best this year, but is still the best in the nfc overall.

They were sitting their floundering talking about the Denver vs Washington SB:

"What was it, like 52 pont?" I said aloud to the wife 42 [correct]

"The Broncos jumped out to a 7-0 lead" I said 10-0 actually.

"And then the Redskins go off for a bunch of points, game over in 1st quarter". I said aloud, wrong, 35 points scored in the 2nd quarter.

"What was that running backs name?" I said Timmy Smith. "Well, we'll get it on the screen here.....Timmy Smith".

My wife said "you should have their job..."

If Gottlieb's talking college basketball, I would listen to him assuming I gave a rat's *** about college basketball, which I do not. Any other topic, Dougie don't know diddly poo.

Worse then that. Marcellis Wiley responded that there was a third NFC QB in that conversation...Mike Vick!! I will never listen to them again after that. Dude is an idiot!!!

Sounds like nothing more than hype for that game. It doesn't have the same ring if he would say, "Two of the NFC's kinda above-average QB's play this weekend."

they did talk to Jaws this morning and he said the only Elite Quarterbacks in the NFL are Manning, Brady, Brees, and Rivers. Doug was like what about Rogers and Matty-ICe yes he said Matty-Ice. and Jaws responds in a nutshell that mattyice and rogers were ot in the same catagory yet. Doug was pretty upset by this

They were sitting their floundering talking about the Denver vs Washington SB:

"What was it, like 52 pont?" I said aloud to the wife 42 [correct]

"The Broncos jumped out to a 7-0 lead" I said 10-0 actually.

"And then the Redskins go off for a bunch of points, game over in 1st quarter". I said aloud, wrong, 35 points scored in the 2nd quarter.

"What was that running backs name?" I said Timmy Smith. "Well, we'll get it on the screen here.....Timmy Smith".

My wife said "you should have their job..."

On a related note, Mike and Mike were making fun of Tony Sparano the other day for wearing sunglasses at night. They even kept playing the old song of a similar title.

I commented to my wife about what idiots they were, and then a few minutes later they were apologizing after a fan had called in and informed them he does it for medical reasons.

If Gottlieb's talking college basketball, I would listen to him assuming I gave a rat's *** about college basketball, which I do not. Any other topic, Dougie don't know diddly poo.

He knows how to use other peoples credit cards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom