Dozens in Texas town report seeing UFO (1 Viewer)

as other members join we can start a GPS list of hunting sites with access times and such. this is gonna be a hoot. happy hunting. :D

An SR.com Hunting Club. :scratch: I'm not so sure it's a good idea to have some of these guys within rifle range of each other. Best to keep this a small group. ;)

An SR.com Hunting Club. :scratch: I'm not so sure it's a good idea to have some of these guys within rifle range of each other. Best to keep this a small group. ;)

:_rofl::_rofl::_rofl: I mean hunt with cameras and electronic things that have lights and buttons not guns. my god this group isn't safe standing in a parking lot together with beers in their hands and you want to give them guns?

:_rofl::_rofl::_rofl: I mean hunt with cameras and electronic things that have lights and buttons not guns. my god this group isn't safe standing in a parking lot together with beers in their hands and you want to give them guns?

I think drunk hunting with guns would be safer than cameras with this group.

a mile long. why would aliens who need a ship to travel in space to handle speeds of faster than light or unless they time travel//dimension travel or just fold space come to earth and risk neglecting the PRIME DIRECTIVE?

between this and the leprechan in Mobile, the world is coming to an end

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom