Dr. Pimple Popper (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Madmarsha

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This show is really pulling me out of my funk ... at least right now.

Reaction score
Jesus I just watched her blow something up off some guys shoulder and grits came out. Is this real?

Bishop

shuffle-by Poster
Reaction score
Pics? The shoulder and behind the neck ones are usually impressive. I hope she does a top ten show at the end of the year.

saintsfanfl

They call me Boudreaux
Reaction score
I won't deny it, I watch. Around the same time her show began airing, I had my initial visit with a skin doctor for an abnormal growth that popped up on my chest. Visited the skin doctor and of course they 1st thing they make you do especially as a paled skinned 50+ yo male living in S. Florida is to have you remove your shirt and give you a full once over. By the time I left the office that day, I had the abnormal growth removed along with 5 other spots, 1 of which was cancerous with 2 others being pre-cancerous. The original growth I went in for was just that...a growth which was removed. But since then, I've been back for full removal of the cancerous and pre-cancerous spots and have had 2 follow ups. I actually go back next Friday (1st visit in 6 months) for a new once over to see if anything else looks suspicious. Anyway, because of the timing of my visits with her show, I became fascinated by it and watch every episode.

St4ever

Hall-of-Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yep I agree, I love watching her show! It’s amazi how some people name their bumps!

Bishop

shuffle-by Poster
Reaction score
They're even better viewed from a projector. I'm more partial to the chicken fat ones. The cllingers are more entertaining. I imagine them screaming as they're being ripped from the warm and nurturing confines of their hosts...

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dr. Pimple Popper. Take an informal poll. A LOT of people are watching [but not talking about] it.
My guess is that even with a disclaimer of grossness, there would be a lot of people who would be fascinated watching any sort of surgery or medical procedure. The only thing I don't understand about people going to a 'pimple doctor' is why (if they can reach it) they don't pop the thing themselves rather than pay a doctor to squeeze their zits for them. :scratch:

OP
OP
Madmarsha

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My guess is that even with a disclaimer of grossness, there would be a lot of people who would be fascinated watching any sort of surgery or medical procedure. The only thing I don't understand about people going to a 'pimple doctor' is why (if they can reach it) they don't pop the thing themselves rather than pay a doctor to squeeze their zits for them. :scratch:
Not everybody loves to do the popping. But, yeah, you'd think they'd have tried some DIY beforehand -- and some have. Some have gone to their GPs and they don't want to touch it (heh) because, I'm sure, they only view it as a cosmetic thing. But the ones that let it get to a grapefruit size are the ones that get me.

OP
OP
Madmarsha

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
OMG, tonight's epi was so satisfying. 1549600612635.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom