Dr. Pimple Popper (1 Viewer)

I don't watch the show. I've seen too much in my career as an OT. Like the buttocks wound (decibital ulcer) on a 450lb man that was so deep you could put 3 softballs in it.

He recovered and went back to work full time after a 6-month stay in sub-acute rehab.

Only 6 seconds but VERY satisfying ..

Dr. Pimple Popper amassed a large online following by posting skin procedures on YouTube - but now says her channel has been demonetised as her videos are deemed too graphic.

The content creator, otherwise known as Dr. Sandra Lee, has 7.52m subscribers, with 5bn total views on the platform where she posted an array of videos on different skin issues from blackheads to breakouts, cysts, and even tumours.

Between 2014 and 2016, Dr. Lee had a six-figure salary of somewhere close to $100,000 per month from YouTube views, she said in a recent interview with Insider but was then "all of a sudden" informed by the platform that she could no longer make money off pimple-popping videos which were deemed as "too graphic."……..

Dr. Pimple Popper amassed a large online following by posting skin procedures on YouTube - but now says her channel has been demonetised as her videos are deemed too graphic.

The content creator, otherwise known as Dr. Sandra Lee, has 7.52m subscribers, with 5bn total views on the platform where she posted an array of videos on different skin issues from blackheads to breakouts, cysts, and even tumours.

Between 2014 and 2016, Dr. Lee had a six-figure salary of somewhere close to $100,000 per month from YouTube views, she said in a recent interview with Insider but was then "all of a sudden" informed by the platform that she could no longer make money off pimple-popping videos which were deemed as "too graphic."……..

I think YT goes a little too far sometimes. Just require a "GRAPHIC" warning and whoever wants to watch will watch, those that don't, won't. Maybe she needs to start up a Patreon.

I think YT goes a little too far sometimes. Just require a "GRAPHIC" warning and whoever wants to watch will watch, those that don't, won't. Maybe she needs to start up a Patreon.
Yeah, I agree. YT should have left that alone imo, or at least have a disclaimer or something.

good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom