Dr. Pimple Popper (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Odd secret guilty pleasure or total gross out? For me it's both. I get easily grossed out but I HAVE.TO.WATCH.THIS.SHOW.

That show pretty much cements my belief that we're officially out of ideas for a TV show.
Not as long as there is u tube.

Dr. Lee is awesome and very personable. She's as much the reason people watch as are the procedures she performs.

You and Bleu Wifey are cut from the same mold @Madmarsha

One of the side effects I've experienced is having a couple of boils. She loves being in the room when they lance them. :barf:

I watch it for the stories of her patients as well. People should know what disfigured people are feeling, before staring or making fun of them.

I look forward to seeing what she pulls out of people...

Dr. Lee is awesome and very personable. She's as much the reason people watch as are the procedures she performs.
Oh, I agree. She has impeccable bedside manner to put people at ease not only because of fear of pointy things being inserted into their body but also how self conscious they already feel talking about their "afflictions". Rare is the person who comes in saying "lipoma" or "cyst" or even just "bump". There's also some self-deprecating moniker .. much like the name of the show itself .. to throw humor into a situation that people are extremely embarrased for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom