Dr. Pimple Popper (2 Viewers)

This show is really pulling me out of my funk ... at least right now.

Jesus I just watched her blow something up off some guys shoulder and grits came out. Is this real?

Pics? The shoulder and behind the neck ones are usually impressive. I hope she does a top ten show at the end of the year.

I won't deny it, I watch. Around the same time her show began airing, I had my initial visit with a skin doctor for an abnormal growth that popped up on my chest. Visited the skin doctor and of course they 1st thing they make you do especially as a paled skinned 50+ yo male living in S. Florida is to have you remove your shirt and give you a full once over. By the time I left the office that day, I had the abnormal growth removed along with 5 other spots, 1 of which was cancerous with 2 others being pre-cancerous. The original growth I went in for was just that...a growth which was removed. But since then, I've been back for full removal of the cancerous and pre-cancerous spots and have had 2 follow ups. I actually go back next Friday (1st visit in 6 months) for a new once over to see if anything else looks suspicious. Anyway, because of the timing of my visits with her show, I became fascinated by it and watch every episode.

Yep I agree, I love watching her show! It’s amazi how some people name their bumps!

They're even better viewed from a projector. I'm more partial to the chicken fat ones. The cllingers are more entertaining. I imagine them screaming as they're being ripped from the warm and nurturing confines of their hosts...

Dr. Pimple Popper. Take an informal poll. A LOT of people are watching [but not talking about] it.
My guess is that even with a disclaimer of grossness, there would be a lot of people who would be fascinated watching any sort of surgery or medical procedure. The only thing I don't understand about people going to a 'pimple doctor' is why (if they can reach it) they don't pop the thing themselves rather than pay a doctor to squeeze their zits for them. :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom