Dr. Pimple Popper (1 Viewer)

Ran across some fella that needed to have what seemed like an enitre mayonnaise jar removed from his back on youtube. :sick::sick:

Then, in classic youtube fashion, video shows up in my recommendeds. It's a kitten that needs to have something called a "cutereba" removed from its neck and nose. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I'm itching just thinking about it. Nope. Done.

Podiatry getting into the act with "The Toe Bro"

https://www.aetv.com/shows/the-toe-bro

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpCWvDDoumrtOUsV9p2A0Qg

go.php

not gonna deny it, but I watch it. Started watching it when I was in the hospital after my surgery last September. Ended up being in the hospital for over a month and a half. Needed something to watch. lol

I just can't do the Toe Bro. Not because it's gross -- though, it is -- but I just imagine the pain after the anesthesia wears off after he's aggressively cut into the toe to remove the ingrown nail or literally ripped the nail off. Also, I hate feet. I mean, I like mine because they're cute; but, in general, I hate feet.

I just can't do the Toe Bro. Not because it's gross -- though, it is -- but I just imagine the pain after the anesthesia wears off after he's aggressively cut into the toe to remove the ingrown nail or literally ripped the nail off. Also, I hate feet. I mean, I like mine because they're cute; but, in general, I hate feet.
Ms. Cutefoot! :hihi:

As someone who has removed his own small skin tag (scissors and PAIN .... you wouldn't believe the pain ......... and maybe some alcohol) I have to say I LOVE these videos ♥ keep them coming

The videos in this thread are disgusting.

When I see them I think "this is disgusting"

But when I see these I almost puke (dog not people but semi related)

At 1:30

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom