Dr. Saintslove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Accept the Pain (1 Viewer)

UndeadSnoopy

Resting in Peace
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I rarely visit SSF after a Saints loss anymore because it's always the same story.

The sky is falling.

No, it's not.

But the sky is really falling this time.

No, it really isn't.

The occasional old-timer will remind the whippersnappers that Saints fans never had it so good. " I remember when we had to walk to the Superdome with bags on our heads."

Then you have a few annoying moderates like myself that try to make sense of it all.

Most of us knew the Saints were in trouble when they scored with a minute left. We have been there and seen that numerous times. I really wanted TQS to kneel down at the 1/2 yard line (the same with Graham in the NFC Championship game) though I know you have to take the points when you can.

My reaction to the touchdown was, "Oh no." Kinda sad if you think about it.

I'm not sure I actually have a point here. The loss hurts. But I, like 99.9 per cent of people who post or visit here will be back next week.

Same as it ever was.

We still CONTROL OUR OUR DESTINY!

That was a regular season game. Win out and become Super Bowl Champions for the 2nd time!
We don’t for home field. But there’s nothing wrong with any fan having faith we can go on a run in January.
Fans on here just expect perfection and seem to be in denial that unlike last season, there are actually multiple NFC teams that are great too and thus we can’t be as dominant as we wish.

There's nothing wrong with having faith that the team can turn it around, but there's nothing wrong with being frustrated and concerned with the sloppy play we've shown in the past month and blowing off steam after a gut-wrenching last second loss.

For every doom and gloom post, there's a condescending, finger-wagging post telling people they shouldn't be this upset b/c we used to be a bad team.

We don’t for home field. But there’s nothing wrong with any fan having faith we can go on a run in January.
Fans on here just expect perfection and seem to be in denial that unlike last season, there are actually multiple NFC teams that are great too and thus we can’t be as dominant as we wish.

No I refuse to accept this attitude. We must post even harder! Just ask yourself, what would Drew Brees do in this situation?

It's too late.

If I just would have joined the chat or the Gameday thread when I had the chance.

I let the team down.

I feel Drew is disappointed with me.

There's nothing wrong with having faith that the team can turn it around, but there's nothing wrong with being frustrated and concerned with the sloppy play we've shown in the past month and blowing off steam after a gut-wrenching last second loss.

For every doom and gloom post, there's a condescending, finger-wagging post telling people they shouldn't be this upset b/c we used to be a bad team.
I’m more in the middle. I don’t mind criticism. I do mind radical posts. There’s a big difference.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom