Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Spoilers Within) (2 Viewers)

I’m 6 PM tomorrow. Avoiding the Internet like the plague right now because it’s one big giant Dr Strange spoiler.
Same here. I've managed to avoid spoilers other than the trailer, so I'm good. I haven't decided when yet. Maybe Saturday, idk.

7:50 Saturday for me

Said it in the other thread, but I’ll deal with Saturday night on release weekend for this. I am also avoiding anything I can, I have a suspicion this is going to lead to some major stuff and I don’t want it ruined.

I'm pretty bummed most of the cameos got cut. I think the trailers spoil most of the movie. I guess I'll still watch it? The MCU has been pretty mediocre as of late.

I'm pretty bummed most of the cameos got cut. I think the trailers spoil most of the movie. I guess I'll still watch it? The MCU has been pretty mediocre as of late.
I dunno, I've liked just about everything they've released since Endgame. I thought Spider-Man No Way Home was excellent. But I'm am bit of an MCU nerd, so...yeah.

The movie opened here yesterday. Thought about going to see it, but I couldn't find a theater that showed the movie without subtitles or not dubbed.

7PM tonight (Thursday). Have enough on the work schedule to keep me busy (with a little of SR on the side) where I can avoid the rest of social media.

I dunno, I've liked just about everything they've released since Endgame. I thought Spider-Man No Way Home was excellent. But I'm am bit of an MCU nerd, so...yeah.
Technically, spider-man NWH, is Sony not Marvel. That is the lone bright spot. Morbius was God awful though. I was hopeful that Dr. Strange would fix some things. But I don't know. Wandavision and Loki were great but then Moonknight was a waste. I hope I'm wrong about MoM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom