Dr. Z - Saints have manipulated the turf (1 Viewer)

Yeah, but...

I just want to know how it is that the Saints are somehow running on a different turf. The laws of physics would dictate that if the turf slows down player A, it will also slow down player B, thus having no real effect regarding any competitive edge. Also, I was unaware that Dr. Z had any inside information regarding the turf. Has he even walked on it?

Sounds like some of the same thing that Tiki Barber complained about, "journalists" talking about things they have absolutely no knowledge of.

um, no joking.. one of the mvick runs, h. THomas ran him down from behind... talk about giving credence to how great "turf" is.

I think we're taking this "Turf" joke as far as it can possible go.

just my take on this...but uhh as saints fans...especially the ones alot older than me...its great to see a well coached and smart football team..i dont see any problem with joking on what appears to be the only thing the media has as an excuse for our winning ways thus far....if thats the best they can cme up with, then they deserve any joke that can be made from it....not trying to start anything... im just a fan like the rest of us on here..its about time we have some fun.

Turf - The 13th man

Teams fear him - Teams gameplan for him

Teams practice under similar conditions yet cannot match the gripping, grappling and almost magical effects of the gravity sucking manipulations that this domefield produces.

When in all reality, it is gris gris put on other teams to believe that the turf is an obstacle so that they will spend time preparing for Turf instead of the real obstacle - The other 12 men on the field

Geaux Turf Saint

just my take on this...but uhh as saints fans...especially the ones alot older than me...its great to see a well coached and smart football team..i dont see any problem with joking on what appears to be the only thing the media has as an excuse for our winning ways thus far....if thats the best they can cme up with, then they deserve any joke that can be made from it....not trying to start anything... im just a fan like the rest of us on here..its about time we have some fun.

I think you took me seriously...I was just making a tongue-in-cheek comment.

Cool Pic.

Ok I admit it might be an idea I steal for some of my previous player jersies!

BTW - There was a guy at the Philly came with an old Stallworth SAINTS jersey that he had changed the name to read "STALLWHO?" and he had cancelled out the number 87 with the red slash inside a circle symbol. It was getting a lot of laughs and attention from both SAINTS fans and Philly fans.

Uhhh....87 is Joe Horn

If the dome turf slow them down,
I say more power to the turf.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom