Draft Day Poll for Ellis and/or Dorsey (1 Viewer)

Would you trade this year's first and third round picks to New England or Baltimore to draft Ellis o

• Ellis

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Dorsey

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • Either

Votes: 52 33.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 41 26.1%

• Total voters

syracuse saint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Would you trade this year's first and third to New England or Baltimore for:

The 3rd round is going to be full of talent that I'd hate to miss out on. But if it came down to it, flip a coin. I don't see one as better then the other.

Drafting DTs is hard. You tend to remember the busts rather than the good/safe picks. Yes this is a need for the Saints but so is CB, RB and TE. I am sure we could find some gems in later rounds. We might be nervous about losing out to "impact players" at the 10 spot, but I'd rather take the best player available.

Drafting DTs is hard. You tend to remember the busts rather than the good/safe picks. Yes this is a need for the Saints but so is CB, RB and TE. I am sure we could find some gems in later rounds. We might be nervous about losing out to "impact players" at the 10 spot, but I'd rather take the best player available.

Cant forget about linebacker or safety lol but Dorsey or Ellis will probably both be hall of famers these dudes are beastly THEY ARE THE BPA

Dorsey, he has the best motor of anyone in this draft.

I think Laws is going to be worth it in the 2nd round. Take Rivers or a CB and take Laws in the second. Then we can take a TE or another DT in the 3rd. Picks are more important in this defensive heavy draft.

As much as I want either on our team, I have to say 'no'.

Some good DT/TE/CB will fall to the third round and we've already given up our fourth. I would rather get Leodis and Okam than just Ellis or Dorsey.

But if they fall, I would want the Saints to draft them no matter else is there.

If dorsey would not be from LSU how many of you would change your minds about him over ellis?

i just think sometimes homerism comes into play with this question way to much. One guy on another thread even said that there was not that much of a difference between the two players, but then said that dorsey was way better. what the heck is with that.

I like both ellis and dorsey. I would trade several picks for either of them, they are fantastic.

LOL @ saying somebody who hasn't played a snap will be a Hall Of Famer. Sounds like a case of mock-draftitis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom