Draft expert, or Draft dummy... must reading here (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
No matter which end of the spectrum you feel you are, you'll like the inforation at this draft analysis website. I'm sure many of you have heard of it already. Some think that this upcoming 2008 draft may be among the best in NFL history.

I originally read too much into the article, and I stand corrected. Anyway, there's lots of interesting news, info, and good links.

Here's the main page:

Link: http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/Best_First_Round_In_NFL_Draft_History/149650

This was the link where I read too much into what they were saying.

Thanks to Richard (Super Mod) and others for pointing out that NOWHERE at the site did they peg 2008 as "Best in NFL History." That title was only to generate discussion about PAST drafts, and which fans felt was the best.

My bad. :embarr:

:gosaints:

Last edited:
I wish the Saints could come up with an extra third or fourth.

It seems that every year is the best ever. First it was 2004 then 2006 then 2007. I see where they discussed 1989 as the best top-5 and 1983 as the best 1st round ever. Where does it say that 2008 is the best?

Last edited:
Where does it say that 2008 is the best?

I broke off the string of their web link (below). You will see their argument in the string.

Unfortunately, the site is down for maintenance right now. Check back late this morning or early afternoon, and it will probably be back up.

They had a TON of information, and backed it up with good reasoning.

yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/Best_First_Round_In_NFL_Draft_History/149650

:gosaints:

Sorry, but I see nowhere in the article that it suggests anything about 2008, much less its being the best. They say that 1983 was the best first round, but where is the story on 2008?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom