Draft Fest 2008 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I am not familiar with this draft fest that I have heard about that takes place at the Training Facility.

Can someone give me some details? Maybe there is a link or something as well?

I don't know about the "real" one, but I throw one hell of a shindig at my place every year. We have draft boards people fill out prior to the draft and you get points for guessing what team is going to take which player, it is$10 per board winner take all, we have a keg, bbq, deserts, sometimes we will get some girls over with bikinis to play on the air hockey table (involves bending over and jerking around a bit). We always have one TV on NFL network and one on ESPN, there is usually a Madden tourney going on one tv and a tecmo bowl (old school nintendo) tourney one another tv. Lots of action....a hell of a time.

I would post some photos but I think they might incriminate me or have myself penalized by the mods for posting leud material.

It's over by Zephyr field. Some years they charged you to park. :shrug: Anyway, it's some tents with televisions and you can buy food there (think you can also bring your own and icechest). Whodat32, Frank the Rat and those guys go I think (or used to). WWL broadcasts live from there and the administration comes out and does some press conferences.

Here is a slideshow from Youtube featuring Stonewall in the House [tm] with a neckbrace from the DDT I hit him with. :17:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKvJJLqCix8

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom