Draft Game (1 Viewer)

How about this? Last year the Saints drafted McCoy (who was projected to go in the 1st round) in the 2nd and CGJ (who was a late 1st/early 2nd projection) in the 4th round. Which players do you see dropping that could be a steal in the 2nd-4th round?

How about this? Last year the Saints drafted McCoy (who was projected to go in the 1st round) in the 2nd and CGJ (who was a late 1st/early 2nd projection) in the 4th round. Which players do you see dropping that could be a steal in the 2nd-4th round?
If we're going with the "I'm feeling lucky" draft, give me:

1st Pick: LB K'Lavon Chaisson, LSU
2nd Pick: WR Denzel Mims, Baylor

If that's too unrealistic, then we trade up for both. There's never been a more appropriate time to go for it all.

1. LB Kenneth Murray/CB Jaylon Johnson/WR Bryan Edwards
2. LB Patrick Queen/CB Troy Pride Jr/WR Lynn Bowden
3. CB CJ Henderson/LB Troy Dye/WR Devin Duvernay
4. WR Justin Jefferson/LB Malik Harrison/CB Reggie Robinson
5. CB Trevon Diggs/WR Michael Pittman Jr/LB Jacob Phillips

I just hope we land either Murray or Queen in the first. Then a corner in the 3rd unless a receiver is the BPA. Then get a receiver in the 4th unless we took one in the 3rd. Hopefully any combo of a LB, CB, and WR. Really as long as we get a LB and a corner in those first 3 picks I'll be fine.

Willie Gay Jr. Is a freakishly athletic talented Linebacker that could slip to Round 2, or Round 3 because he was suspended last season.

Laviska Shenault, (injury concerns) and Tee Higgins (poor workout numbers) are highly ranked Wide Receivers that could fall because of their pre-draft concerns.

I don't think the WRs are going to go nearly as fast as everyone thinks they will go. Usually when you have a strong group teams go for other positions first.

Round 1: Patrick Queen, CJ Henderson, Justin Jefferson.

First 3:

Wishful:
Round 1: Patrick Queen
Round 3: CEH
Round 4: Van Jefferson

More likely:
Round 1: Justin Jefferson
Round 3: Willie Gay Jr.
round 4: John Simpson

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom