Draft Insiders mock draft (1 Viewer)

what you think? I think its a solid mock
Think kansas will be QB hunting for the best QB in the draft although Geno Smith at #1 overall is a reach(possible trade back a few spots if possible?) I think Lacy is the best running back in college football, but don't see him going until the second.Running backs have not been first round priority lately and this is first mock I have seen Lacy in the 1st round. Deandre hopkins in the first is a little bit of a stretch right now, but could change with a great combine showing(think 2nd round most likely for now). Kenny Vaccarro is a good safety, he is projected by most to land between #18-25 and stays there unless he is lights out at the combine. Xavier Rhodes has nice size and athleticism, but he is currently a second round talent for now. I've heard Cordarrelle patterson can sneak into the first with a great combine, but haven't heard him as likely to be in the first round, and not at #16. I like Desmond trufant, but unless he blows someone away athletically, he will likely go in 2nd or 3rd round, not at #12 overall. Sam Montgomery is a first rounder all the way. No way he slips to the third round and unlikely to the second. Dion Jordan will only slip to the 2nd if he is unable to work out due to some injury(highly unlikely). Besides that, he is a 1st rounder. Some spots were pretty good in their mock draft, some spots were off by a good bit in my opinion.

I think that there is absolutely zero chance that there is no QB taken in the first round. Someone will draft a QB, probably more than one team. If no QB is taken by around pick 15-16, teams that need one will trade back into the first and pick one up.

I don't see this mock playing out that way at all.

So the teams that need O-Linemen the most, completely skip them in the 1st round? Montgomery drops to the 3rd? I also don't think Lacy goes to Cinnci so high up, they need another WR to pair with Green.

It's a laugher! Anyone notice they have Dion Jordan going 47 overall (in the 2nd round) to Dallas? What????? We also pass on Jarvis Jones.

Visually the mock is nice with the player cards. That's where it stops...

Isn't Floyd more of a 4-3 DT rather than a 3-4 NT?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom