Draft Insiders mock draft (1 Viewer)

its ok, dont like BOTH of our 1st 2 picks being dlineman, 1 should be a pass rusher in my opinion.

No way we take two defensive tackles in a row

U beat me to it, but in actuality, floyd would battle with hicks to be our LDE and williams would be a backup NT to bunkley, but i agree, we arent going dline with our first 2 picks, i personally like our front 3 dline, we need linebackers and CB's

I think Floyd would be a DE in a 3-4 with Hicks at NT

Bunkley would be the nose, hicks would battle with floyd for the LDE spot. if floyd beats him out hicks would move to backup NT behind bunkley.

I think it's a decent mock, but I don't know why they have us selecting all d-linemen:

1st Rd - Shariff Floyd - DT
3rd Rd - Brandon Williams - NT
4th Rd - Lavar Edwards - DE

I like all of the players, but we need a outside pass rushing linebacker. I noticed that they don't even have Dion Jordan going in the 1st rd.

I think it's a decent mock, but I don't know why they have us selecting all d-linemen:

1st Rd - Shariff Floyd - DT
3rd Rd - Brandon Williams - NT
4th Rd - Lavar Edwards - DE

I like all of the players, but we need a outside pass rushing linebacker. I noticed that they don't even have Dion Jordan going in the 1st rd.

IA, replace Edwards with someone like Travis Long, OLB, Washington St

LOL, most of these mocks are crazy, do they even watch tape?

Fluker drops past the Bears? I would think that the positional value of a left tackle would be higher than that of a tight end, especially for a team with a pathetic offensive line like that.

Fluker drops past the Bears? I would think that the positional value of a left tackle would be higher than that of a tight end, especially for a team with a pathetic offensive line like that.

Fluker isn't a left tackle, he's a right tackle, barely, he could actually play guard in the pro's because he's a pure run blocker.

Im just scared of first round DT's unless its just cant miss talent.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom