Draft Madden Style: Possible but Highly Unrealistic (1 Viewer)

CCL36

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Trade Reggie and our 2nd round pick for the Raiders number overal 4 and thier 4th round pick
Trade our 4th round pick to the Ravens to move up to the number 8 spot.

1st round 4th pick Saints take Dorsey
1st round 8th pick the Saints take Ellis
With our 3rd round Pick and the Raiders 4th round pick we take BPA (CB or LB)

And if McFadden isn't a probowler in his first year then what? We trade him prematurely for the next hot ticket RB?

What is it with this trade Reggie BS? The guy didn't get 2000yds rushing so he is a bust? Trading Bush makes as much sense as cutting Brees and picking up Brooks again.

he didnt even get 600 yds. he was like 56th in rushing. second pick in the draft. that is borderline bust

What is it with this trade Reggie BS? The guy didn't get 2000yds rushing so he is a bust? Trading Bush makes as much sense as cutting Brees and picking up Brooks again.

did it matter having brees instead of brooks??? the same ole 7-9

he didnt even get 600 yds. he was like 56th in rushing. second pick in the draft. that is borderline bust

He missed 4 games and was noticeably injured for at least 8.

The guy will get better. He has no place to go but up and his productivity has been decent when healthy. Not spectacular but decent. He will reach the level of spectacular one day due to his talent with the Saints or not but would you rather see him succeed elsewhere? We won't trade Bush, but IF we did you guys would be the first to say why didn't he produce here? I'm glad you aren't the GM. We would be in cap hell in no time trading him away. He is far from a bust also.

I am not a Reggie hater, I like the guy and think he will at some point be dominant in his position. I Just don't think Reggie will resign with the Saints for various reasons. I agree with some posters that a RB is just not worth that type of money against the cap and last of all the thought of Dorsey and Ellis teamed with Grant and Smith Just seems more valuable than Reggie and and our First/Second Round Pick this year.

Of course non of this will happen because Reggies entertainment value is astronomical Nevertheless I think we would be a better team with the best DL in the League vs. Reggie our first a and second round pick of this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom