Draft position updated (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For those not wanting to hear about if 37 games go our way and we win out to get into the playoff's here is more realistic conversation:) Not intending to stir the pot with the eternal and I mean eternal optimists:)

We currently would be drafting 12th if the draft were to happen today. The win yesterday moved us back 4 spots. Last week we were picking 8th.

I'd say we split and finish 7-9. That probably lands us about the 13 to 15 range.

For the love of all things holy, beat Atlanta please

I sure wish we could get a top 5 pick one of these years we miss the playoffs. Sick of barely missing and then getting a middle of the road draft pick.

People aren't going to like this but we will beat the Bucs this week, no doubt about it, not even close, but lose to the Falcons the last game, to finish 7-9. Just high enough to draft either Derek Barnett or Zach Cunningham(best LB in the draft).

Are you kidding me. This is the Saints, we have been doing this for years. We are out of the playoffs that means we will win out. Lol. Don't take me the wrong way I have been a fan since 1980. This is what we do. When games dont matter we win out.

This is a weak draft at the top, though a number of cornerbacks will go in the first round. I do not have a feel on how high Tim Williams will go, but it is possible that we are playing ourselves out of a draft position to pick him or Cam Robinson.

Would you rather be the Browns and have a top 5 pick every year, no super bowl trophies, and have the season be over by week 6 every year??

Would you rather be the Browns and have a top 5 pick every year, no super bowl trophies, and have the season be over by week 6 every year??

Not every year. Just this year at this point in the season.

This is a weak draft at the top, though a number of cornerbacks will go in the first round. I do not have a feel on how high Tim Williams will go, but it is possible that we are playing ourselves out of a draft position to pick him or Cam Robinson.

I'd take Tim Williams, Reuben Foster or Cam Robinson. I think 1 of them will be there in teh middle of the 1st round.

I'd take Tim Williams, Reuben Foster or Cam Robinson. I think 1 of them will be there in teh middle of the 1st round.

I think Williams, Foster, and Robinson will all be there in the 10-20 range. I'm not sure Robinson is really a need, though.

Probably out of Fournette range but players like Derek Barnett, Mike Williams, or Oj Howard should be available in that range.

Walter football also has Curtis Samuel (a Reggie Bush or Brian Westbrook type player) as eligible this year.

Put me squarley in the trade up to get Fournette camp, however. A player like him could not only help Brees but also help the next qb transition quicker in the post-brees era.

Like I mentioned before he reminds me a lot of Ricky Williams but hopefully with less fumbles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom