Draft position updated (1 Viewer)

Updated order going into the last game. Breakdown of results from all scenarios.

We'll be picking anywhere from 10th to 18th.

-LoE

NFL Draft 2017: How a win or loss Sunday affects Saints' first-round standing | NOLA.com

Give me a Saints, Bucs, Titans, and Ravens win for the weekend and I'll feel good.

15th would put us in range of Zach Cunningham, Tim Williams, Derek Barnett, and Christian McCaffrey. A loss and much lower only nets us a look at Cam Robinson, Maybe Fournette, Reuben Foster, and Dalvin Cook.

There are only two three-down linebackers in this draft that can play at an elite level, IMO. Zach and Reuben.

I've preached it ad nauseum, I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing it.

But I can name a dozen defensive ends I like, ten cornerbacks, half a dozen offensive linemen, half a dozen safeties, half a dozen tight ends, half a dozen running backs, etc.

I think we'll be in the 11 slot. I think we'll end up losing to Atl & all the other games will go our way except Eagles/Cowboys. No idea who we get but just a hunch it's 11.

There are only two three-down linebackers in this draft that can play at an elite level, IMO. Zach and Reuben.

I've preached it ad nauseum, I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing it.

But I can name a dozen defensive ends I like, ten cornerbacks, half a dozen offensive linemen, half a dozen safeties, half a dozen tight ends, half a dozen running backs, etc.

That's my line of thinking as well. This draft is deep at DE, S, CB, TEs. I'd rather just draft a stud LB and then get a DE

Looks like we will have the 11th pick because four of the five games we needed worked in our favor. The Jets beat the Bills and we needed the Bills to win. The other 4 games went our way.

I think we'll be in the 11 slot. I think we'll end up losing to Atl & all the other games will go our way except Eagles/Cowboys. No idea who we get but just a hunch it's 11.

You almost nailed it! Right on the 11th pick, wrong on the Eagles game.

11th is a helluva pick. Could have been 18th.

Got a feeling Reuben Foster will be there at 11 and be the pick.

Does the lions winning tonight help our strength of schedule? Maybe move into the 10th spot? :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom