draft position (1 Viewer)

mtnoodle

Reaction score
I remember last year you picked the draft order before everyone actually showing up to ur house. So this year will you do that again? And if so can we know what number we will pick say something like a day before the draft. Strategic and trade purposes.

thanks

mike

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
First off, here are the divisions:

White: Roy, Rafeces, Mike, Joey
Red: Chris, Kay, Trey, Jonathon
Blue: Stephen, Jerry, Doug, Tommy

And the draft order:

1) Fighting Irish (Kay)
2) Cowboy Star (Jerry)
3) God Help Us (Wolfpac)
4) Wolfpac (Roy)
5) 2526 (Joey)
6) Zeros (Jonathon)
7) Reno Mahe Mahe (Tommy)
8) Eagles (Stephen)
9) Dolphins (Trey)
10) Blackened Voodoo (Doug)
11) Metropolis (Rafeces)
12) Saints (Chris)

The draft order for the keeper league is set, of course. The divisions for the keeper league will remain the same.

OP
OP

mtnoodle

Reaction score
Roy

U have ur wish, I pk right before u and we are in the same division. It cannot not be ever be revenge. It will stay protocall. I continue to win, you continue to try to beat me. This is my year, no more getting to the 2nd rd of the playoffs and losing.

Mike

God Help US

OP
OP

mtnoodle

Reaction score
If anyone wants my third overall in the first I will swap it out for your second and possibly fourth

mike

Destroyer IV

Reaction score
Blue: Stephen, Jerry, Doug, Tommy
ARG! :bartmat: I get to play Stephen twice!!! :covermyeyes: In the previous six years, I have not beatin the mighty EagleFan. I just hope I can put up some kind of fight in at least one of my two games against EaglesFan.:9: Maybe the name change will do the trick! :mwink:

Later, Jerry

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Lets begin first Mikey Mike, yes you pick before me and yes we are in the same division, but thats where the comparison ends, you are public enemy No 1 on the Wolfpac Revenge Tour, Metropolis has felt that already Im thru with him, now the goal is to not only make the playoffs but to win finally my first DBFFL title.

So Mikey Mike God will have to help you, not even the Fab 5 in Michigan can save you, no animals on Palmers Arc will be your salvation, you have no chance in .... of winning this division.

Roy

The Metropolitian Nightmare

Team UnderConstruction I think not.....

Destroyer IV

Reaction score
All this talk about a revenge tour, can someone let me know if they haven't beat me yet so I can start one? :hihi: There gotta be somebody that has not beat me yet in fantasy football.

Later, Jerry

PS. Ya'll can talk but I will win! :9:

PSS. Eaglesfan will be shot down twice this year!

PSSS. Get the popcorn ready!

metropolis

Reaction score
WOLFPAC,Its just beginning,bring it on!
You say you are done with me,we'll just have to see about that!
The only thing you got going for you is the high pick,while for a second year in a row I have the freakin 11th pick! ***!!!!

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
This is how I get sidetrack Metropolis ha ha, ITS OVER, my goal is to win the whole thing... A wise person named Megatron told the leader of the autobots this famous phrase, "ITS OVER PRIME" so it is for you, now the road to a championship begins. Nothings gonna stand in my way.....

Roy

The Metropolitian Nightmare

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
G 's corner lot, you ve got your title, now its time, its my time, I must win this thing, 2 step process, make the playoffs finally, then win the league, so in the next edition of G's Corner, the title should read : Wolfpac : Uncrowned Champion.....

Roy

Finder of Paradise's Lost.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom