Draft related Stewart had toe surgery today out 4-6 months (1 Viewer)

this is precisely the scenario we would need to trade down a few spots in case a team like the lions (who just let go of kevin jones btw...tatum freakin bell is currently their starting rb) would want to go after rashard mendenhall, especially with teams like carolina and chicago picking immediately in front of them.

You are right my friend, I have written in other threads that we may be a very attractive spots for teams hungry for a running back and even for an offensive tackle.

The bills are not looking for that positions, so actually they are in the best spot for a trade, but if a team is really interested in a player should start working the phones since our spot trying to secure their guy.

That was an interesting post. Looking at the first few years in 2000's the Saints didn't have much success moving around under the previous regime, but looking at the last two years they have come out better IMO than the team trading with. In '06 they got two starters (Faine and Harper) and last year they got Young (who still has a lot of upside).

I have complete faith in the current regime to make moves on draft day to influence the success of this ball club, and especially look forward to hearing what the F.O. pulls out of their hat in round 2.

He wont fall out of the 1st round. Some team will take a chance on him just like Buffalo did with Willis Mcgahee.

Was just watching on Sportscenter and they said the surgery was for turf toe. This injury is debilitating especially for a skill position player.

He wont fall out of the 1st round. Some team will take a chance on him just like Buffalo did with Willis Mcgahee.

He's having surgery on his big toe which is completely different than McGahee's injury.

The staff that made that pick are no longer with the Bills.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom