Draft rumor: Saints targeting multiple WRs (1 Viewer)

I am not one that subscribes to skilled players being drafted in the first two rounds bar none! I believe in the Finks model. Linemen...linemen...linemen In the first two rounds. That being said I know the Saints need another WR and a TE. I think those can be had in free agency. Young big linemen both DL and OL are more important to have. Especially at depth. JMO.

Reagor is projected to run a 4.30 or better ... if he does at the combine or TCU Pro day ... he's gone in the 1st round.

Unfortunately Reagor ran like 4.66. Not good.
I wonder if he sandbagged because his tape shows much more than a 4.6, or even 4.5. Reagor is very explosive and a big leaper. Puzzling.
So he will make it to Round 3 with those numbers.

I wonder if he sandbagged because his tape shows much more than a 4.6, or even 4.5. Reagor is very explosive and a big leaper. Puzzling.
He ran a 4.47 to be precise.

He also intentionally added 10lbs of muscle since the end lf the season to show that he can play at a bigger weight.

Round 3? Hmmm ...

When scouts look at his 4.66 combine they scratch their head. When you look at his actual TCU game film ... he's running AWAY from defenders. Punt returns, wheels routes, 9 routes etc.

If this kid falls that far in the draft, someone will get a potential threat at WR. There is NFL combine speed and then there is football speed.

I like the prospect of adding Jefferson and Pittman. Along with Cook and Thomas our receivers would be huge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom