Draft the name, not the player. (1 Viewer)

I can't believe Barkevious Mingo was so far down on the list! If he became the Saints OLB you could make up a load of little cards and when he got a sack everyone would look down at their card, make a little mark and then jump up and yell "BINGO!"

No? OK, just me then...

Actually I feel you. That would be great!

Ace Sanders (already 1 ACE and 3 SANDERS in the Hall of Fame how can you go wrong)
Taimi Tutogi
Braxston Cave
Omoregie Uzzi
Nickell Robey, CB USC - dont we need a nickle back
Montee Ball
Oday Aboushi
Kerwynn Williams - He covers the Earth or is that his brother Sherwin?

There are some killer prospects in this draft.

One of the guys is the safety from Notre Dame. He got injured earlier this season which has led to him slipping down a bit. He's a solid tackler though with a lethal first step that allows him to blow up plays in the backfield..
I think you know that I'm talking about Jamoris Slaughter, pair him up with Rambo and we'd have a deadly combination in our defensive backfield..

There are some killer prospects in this draft.

One of the guys is the safety from Notre Dame. He got injured earlier this season which has led to him slipping down a bit. He's a solid tackler though with a lethal first step that allows him to blow up plays in the backfield..
I think you know that I'm talking about Jamoris Slaughter, pair him up with Rambo and we'd have a deadly combination in our defensive backfield..

Yeah I'd say it's a pretty deep draft :ezbill:

Slaughter is a great find!!

Taimi Tutogi

In finnish taimi = sapling, so i bet he'd grow to be a monster player. On the other hand, "taimi" is also slang for time (timing) in music, so maybe he has a precise timing. Either way sounds good to me. Tutogi is just plain weird for me but i'll take it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom