Draft war room: New Orleans Saints (1 Viewer)

not impressed with their knowledge of our players or of how they fit from the draft, I know our front office is much better than that, but i do remember a time when it wasn't.

If anybody actually watched Nnamdi besides the plays ESPN would show a 100 times getting best then you would know he didn't just get toasted constantly. Most times he was best was pure mis communication. You don't go from one of the greatest corners ever to 4th in the Saints who just had the worst D ever. Just like our players don't change that quickly. Scheme has a lot to do with Nnamdis decline just like our entire defense and Phillys. Had a freaking OLine coach as his DC give him a break.

So we only have two picks a first and a third. Plz tell I wasn't dreaming when I heard we had more.

Just watched my recording of it. Can't believe those guys get paid. 4 minutes for them to throw out 5 names at each position we might draft, speculated on us trading up by usin our 3rd and 1st rounder, getting the backup safety's in the wrong position.

One guy even said that if we draft a left tackle it will elevate the play of our "decent" offense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom