Draft war room: New Orleans Saints (1 Viewer)

im guessing he meant greer and lewis, who was the 3rd? pRob?

That segment was garbage. A total waste of time!

Big time, that Sundquist character doesn't have a clue!

Charlie says we have three corners on our team right now better than asomugha !!!

I actually agree. Watching the guy play in Philly last year, like Casserly said, he can't run anymore. Watching him from Oakland and Philly is like a night and day difference regardless of scheme. He just doesn't seem to have the legs anymore, it's almost like he was running in sand all the time.

The covered the main points. LT, OLB, Cover Safety. Try to trade back and recoup a second if you can.

Big time, that Sundquist character doesn't have a clue!

I actually agree. Watching the guy play in Philly last year, like Casserly said, he can't run anymore. Watching him from Oakland and Philly is like a night and day difference regardless of scheme. He just doesn't seem to have the legs anymore, it's almost like was running in sand all the time.

People are in love with his name and resume but he's been on a steady decline since he left Oakland...they played man defense in Philly he was getting toasted...we will play a lot if man coverage in this defense too and i dont think he will fair any better here. Say what you want about Prob but he is an athletic quick twitch corner who can run...Greer, Lewis, Robinson and White as your top four guys...and your not comfortable with that? Nnamdi won't cone cheap and its no longer a position of need after the Lewis signing.

Summary: Saints need players at xyz position. Let's throw out 15 names, show some video and pretend we know what the Saints are thinking.

Nnamdi is going to go for a lot lower than any of us are expecting. Watch and see him sign for somewhere in the $3-$4 mil range. I would be happy to have him at that rate, but if other older players (Reed for example) are getting so little due to teams being strapped for cash, nobody is cutting higher priced young players to sign an older cb who has lost a step.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom