Draft (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Me personally I think that we should go after the best CB available in this upcoming draft. As I think about it Mike McKenzie is not going to be the same with that bad knee and Jason David is not the answer period.

Then we have young CB's Usama Young and Anwar Phillips. Then my guess is that we will be bringing back David and we need to go first round with best CB.

I would love to have Laraunitis but we really need CB help BAD. As I am hoping if we can not get Laraunitis we should persue Ray Maualuga the MLB from USC.

1st-Antoine Cason(CB/Arizona)
2nd- Ray Maualuga(MLB/USC)
3rd-Frank Okam(DT/TEXAS)
4th-Adarius Bowman(WR/Oklahoma State)
5th-Matt Forte(RB/Tulane)
6th-Quentin Demps(S/Texas El-Paso)
7th-Brandon Coutu(K/UGA)

anwar philips hasnt shown me enough to make this team. ray maualuga is a hard hitter but im not too sure about him as much more than that. id have to watch more film on him. i think the CB needs to be had through free agency. if we could pick up a few free agents this team will be much better off with more options come draft time.

Antoine Cason at the number 10 pick? I sure hope not.

With Mckenzie,more than likely,out for the '08 season...we need to get a veteran corner in free agency.
Usama Young is unproven and noone else on our team is worthy of starting. I doubt that a draft pick would be able to step in and have an immediate impact, although that would be ideal!!!

Man we have to go linebacker!! With this first pick, we should go after an up and coming corner, like Drayton Florence, or pay for a corner like Trufant, but we gotta get one of these linebackers.

id love Trufant.. his dad lives in new orleans so that should work in our favor...if we could just get in the free agent market without being franchised.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom