Drafting Next Year (1 Viewer)

Puddinhead

This space for rent
Reaction score
Does anyone else think the Saints should look into drafting either Dwayne Bowe or Craig Davis from LSU. I know we have good recievers but Bowe brings alot of the same talent as Marques. He is big, fast, strong, and has great hands. What round do you think he'll go and should the Saints go after him?

Bowe I see going 3rd rd. I know Craig Davis' dad through a mutual friend and he said Craig is going around 3rd or 4th.

Bowe is probably a first round Davis I am going to guess late 2nd early-mid 3rd

yep....i think the saints should draft all positions they don't really need....WR in the first....maybe a RB in the second round.....third round, how about a DE???.....

we dont need any wide receivers early. I think we need to focus on getting a solid cornerback and a tight end and maybe a LB

yep....i think the saints should draft all positions they don't really need....WR in the first....maybe a RB in the second round.....third round, how about a DE???.....

those areas should only be addressed AFTER we get a safety or two

I say we look towards Hofstra for another gem

Thanks to Colston, Hofstra is no longer under the radar. The secret's out. BTW: They have another hot WR this season that waited for PT behind Colston. Colston said that this kid is very good and thought that he'd lose his job to him if he didn't play well every week!

I'm not trying to be an LSU homer, nor am I saying we use a 1st or 2nd round on him. I think Bowe is a very good player that could help the team. I also would agree that we don't need a WR but when there is a player that can help the team you take him.

I'm not trying to be an LSU homer, nor am I saying we use a 1st or 2nd round on him. I think Bowe is a very good player that could help the team. I also would agree that we don't need a WR but when there is a player that can help the team you take him.

Very true, but you have see where the Saints will end up drafting. Right now, we still have to draft the best CB available whenever we pick. With our current record, you know that we will be picking later than 17th for sure.

And lets make sure they are all from LSU...................

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom