Dragon Age Origins Stone Prisoner Map Glitch (1 Viewer)

Madhattr

My Woman
Reaction score
Ok, trying to get help on this. Wrote bioware tech support, they directed me to the forums. Posted this in the forums and waiting for response.

I have a level 20 human warrior. Have already beaten the story line. Have a saved game after the main credits to continue playing. I've d/l stone prisoner. Have gone to Honnleigh, saved the girl in the basement, had the golem join my party but when I go to leave the only locations I can travel to is my partys camp or back to Honnleigh. Doesn't matter who is in my party, every map location is greyed out cept those two. I've deleted and reinstalled the d/l content but the same problem persists. I've written support but they were of no help and suggested I post here in the forums. Love this game but I spent 1200 microsoft points for this d/l and am frustrated with this problem. Can't continue the game. I spoke with shale at the camp and have the quest to get her memories but still all map locations are grey cept for the camp and honnleigh.

After you go to your parties camp or Hon you can't go anywhere else?

After you go to your parties camp or Hon you can't go anywhere else?

Nope, can only travel between Hon and the party camp. I have the shale memory quest in my quest file but I can't travel to any map locations, they are all grey.

No they did not refer me to the sr forum, the bioware forum...but this is home so I thought I would ask here also.

is all the quest complete, where you found shale?

damn that really sux. not sure what is up.

I think that DLC was intended to be performed in the process of playing the game. You can always start a new game and get to know Shale, she is pretty interesting.

Yea it works with a save before the final battle. Wish the dl notes would have said that or i may not have spent the points on it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom