Dragon Age: Origins (1 Viewer)

Well, so much for hiding my nerdism from the wife. I had a good run.

100% Agreed. I played a great deal of Oblivion before my fiancee moved in. That kinda disappeared. She knows I'm a nerd, but this is going to test how much she loves me :)

100% Agreed. I played a great deal of Oblivion before my fiancee moved in. That kinda disappeared. She knows I'm a nerd, but this is going to test how much she loves me :)

my wife views it as better than me going to a strip joint. at least she knows you're home kinda thing.

Word on the street(game mags and talking to gamestop people) is this game is one of the hardest games to play..like ever. lol

I talked to a guy from gamestop and he was saying he liked the game a lot but that the difficulty even on easy is totally insane. I also read an article in a mag talking about how Dragons origins, while being a really good game, is as hard core as it gets..

Supposedly it's not at all uncommon to lget your butt whipped by the first monster you see...again, and again, and again...this game sounds like your paying to get abused actually.

I'm not sure how that can be fun. However, some people get a great sense of joy in overcoming what I like to call AI cheating, but they would call it a challenge, of course.

Unless you are hard core and ready for an insane challenge, I'd stay away from this game.

SCratch everyone above I just said. I got my games mixed up. The game I was talking about that is hard core is actually called Demon Souls..and not dragons origins.

Browser Flash game coming soon
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6233241.html

With the launch of Dragon Age: Origins less than a month away, BioWare and Electronic Arts are pioneering new ways to synergize the title. Following the announcements of a comic book miniseries, prequel novel, and day-one downloadable content, the developer and publisher announced a new browser-based Adobe Flash game based on the Dragon Age IP, Dragon Age Journeys.

Sweetness! Got my preorder in. I don't normally preorder, but if you preorder at gamestop for 360, you get a code to unlock some armor that you can also use in Mass Effect 2. Didn't have the same thing available for the PS3 one, so I chose the 360.

Also, I have a day off to burn before the end of the year so I'm taking off that Friday to just play after my several week hiatus.

I really hope they did a good job on this one. Looks really promising

I really hope they did a good job on this one. Looks really promising

GameInformer gave it a 9 in its recent issue for the PC release. Metacritic hasn't picked up any reviews yet though. I just replayed Jade Empire a few months back and remembered why I love Bioware games so much. Very excited fornext week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom