Drayton Florence on Cold Pizza just said....(MERGED) (1 Viewer)

tristang

Banned
Reaction score
Cold Pizza

This morning, on CP, they had Charger secondary Drayton Florence on.

last question asked: Who was the best QB of the Chargers in the last 2 years, including this year?

He answered: Drew Brees. The PR answer would have been, well, PR, Philip Rivers. But he went against his current teammate and said Drew Brees.

Shows the effect he had on people.

there was another question earlier, where he was asked about the differences between the 2 qbs, and he said something like "Drew was a lot more calm and comfortable, and Rivers is a lot more cocky... you kind of want your QB to stay calm, but Phillip is doing pretty good"

I think he misses Drew

Why shouldn't they miss him. He is a very good quarterback. Just the numbers game got him on our team. And glad to have him.

I am so thrilled we have Drew Brees, even though Rivers is playing well I still think we have the better QB out of the 2.

When asked who was the better QB out of Philip Rivers and Drew Brees, Drayton Florence (Chargers CB) said "Drew Brees...only because he made the Pro Bowl." Interesting!

When asked what the major difference was between Rivers and Brees, Florence said Rivers was more arrogant and cocky but Brees was more calm.

Chargers player on Cold Pizza just said Brees was a better QB than Rivers

Brayton Florence (?) from the Chargers defense was just on the Quick Hits segment of Cold Pizza. When asked to compare Rivers and Brees on a personal level he said Phillip is more arrogant and Brees is more calm which is what you look for in a QB. The last question was who is better Brees or Rivers. He said Brees but only because he went to the probowl but look out for Rivers. The interviewer then reasked the question saying that Rivers was probably waithing off camera for him and the answer was still Brees because of the probowl.

He's definitely a very underrated CB. Is he a FA after this season?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom