DRC or McKelvin (1 Viewer)

DRC, Leodis or Other

• DRC

Votes: 105 77.2%
  • Leodis

Votes: 19 14.0%
  • Other (Jenkins, Talib, Cason, Flowers, King)

Votes: 12 8.8%

• Total voters
You don't draft for short term help. You draft whoever the best player is with the highest ceiling at your spot. Theres nothing more to say.

Which would be Leodis.

I think that DRC has the highest ceiling of any CB in the draft. I think that Jenkins & McKelvin and Talib are probably more "ready" fundamentally at this point. With that said, I would go with DRC. But, is it just me or is this the best-looking group of corners ever. I can't remember ever seeing so many of them in a single rookie class. My dream scenario is that Dorsey or Ellis fall to 10 and then we look at the best CB / LB in the 2nd and 3rd round.

Mike Jenkins is the best corner in the draft. However, DRC has the most potential.

I watched the whole combine and thought DRC looked great. I do like Jenkins and Mckelvin as well but I was unimpressed with Talib. I thought he looked sloppy and in the clips they showed of him I was disappointed. I know Mayock normally pics pointless clips but the ones on Talib seemed to be relevant.

DRC has better ball skills. That's not easy to teach. Footwork and positioning is more likely to be teachable. There are three things you can't teach a DB. Speed, ball skills and pure instincts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom