Dream Mock Draft (not mine) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
2008 NFL Mock Draft - Draft King

I think i speak for everyone when saying that there is no way the draft ever happens this way. BUT if it did this would be like winning the lotto. To have a chance to get Dorsey, ellis, Rivers, or DRC at our finger tips would be unbelievable. Although likely to never happen this way.

Reaction score
Anything could happen :idunno:but i really dont see this going down. The jets would never pass on Gholston. Which would cause cincy to draft ellis or dorsey. I think the Pats will end up taking DRC or McKelvin

basilisk

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
if dorsey and ellis were both there i'd take dorsey then give whoever has #11 the rest of my draft for ellis

basilisk

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Mr. Ditka, is that you? :hihi:
no heheh... but can you imagine dorsey *and* ellis? what would that be worth? granted, neither is a NT type player, but i don't think it would much matter, they're both high character guys who have what few DTs have - high motors

DrudkhFan

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
if dorsey and ellis were both there i'd take dorsey then give whoever has #11 the rest of my draft for ellis
As long as you don't have to trade 09 picks that would be great. But we would leave too many problems unanswered.

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Yeah, it would be nice. But I disagree with the article writer's statement that the Saints have already addressed their need at CB with the signing of Randall Gay.

RG is a good start, but the secondary boat has more holes that need to be plugged. :eek:

:gosaints:

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score
This would be a dream. We could pick up a CB in the second and OLB in the third. Maybe even the other way around, depending on how confident the team is in Gay, David (?) and Young. MM is a question mark because of injury and age...

MSUSousaphone

Owning the CONCACAF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of the Jets ditching Dyson, where did he go? Is he still out there? He used to be good...once.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom