Dream scenario re Cowboys HC (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Saints win Super Bowl. Dallas hires Dan Campbell as HC, who hires Pete Carmichael as OC. Saints hire Joe Brady as OC, who is groomed as Payton successor. Saints start a whole new era of offensive dominance following Payton’s retirement with 4 rings. Somebody pinch me quick.

Brady was, I believe, an assistant to a quality control coach. And why would we need to lose Carmichael and Campbell to the Cowboys? Wouldn't a better scenario be one of them as head coach here, with the other remaining on staff? Game time is almost here.

Why would Pete Carmichael go from OC of the Saints to OC of the Cowboys? Besides, having Pete Carmichael as an OC somewhere else in the NFC is NOT good at all IMO. What makes you think Joe Brady is the man to take over for Sean one day anyway? His one season at LSU?

Saints win Super Bowl. Dallas hires Dan Campbell as HC, who hires Pete Carmichael as OC. Saints hire Joe Brady as OC, who is groomed as Payton successor. Saints start a whole new era of offensive dominance following Payton’s retirement with 4 rings. Somebody pinch me quick.
Joe Brady may head to Dallas, instead of Pete. Just saying.

This morning Skip Bayless said he knows Jerry covets Mike Zimmer and will try to trade for him (highly doubtful)

On another note, Shannon said he would go all out for Sean if he were Jerry, he would offer 2 1sts and 2 2nds with 10 million in cash lmao

Shows how clueless alot of these guys are

This morning Skip Bayless said he knows Jerry covets Mike Zimmer and will try to trade for him (highly doubtful)

On another note, Shannon said he would go all out for Sean if he were Jerry, he would offer 2 1sts and 2 2nds with 10 million in cash lmao

Shows how clueless alot of these guys are
Thought he said 4 first rounders?

Not too far fetched. Vikings may want to promote Stefanski and get a couple of picks for their trouble.

Sounds more like a trip than a dream.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom