Drew’s 2nd Job (1 Viewer)

Maybe he will try to earn his stripes n move up the coaching ladder. QB coach he'd pass with flying colors with the rite prospect

Seems like he'd be a great color commentator also. Or @least better than Jason Witten

I was hoping he would go to Congress, later President.

Edit: to avoid antagonizing half of the fan base, he could start the new Who Dat Party (with vague libertarian principles). He'd still win and would still be better than anybody else running.

Last edited:
I was hoping he would go to Congress, later President.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he went to law school. Steve Young (and others) got JDs after the NFL.

The doesn’t necessarily mean he goes into politics, he could (for example) go work with the PA or something similar.

Maybe he will try to earn his stripes n move up the coaching ladder. QB coach he'd pass with flying colors with the rite prospect

Seems like he'd be a great color commentator also. Or @least better than Jason Witten

Man that bar is low lol.
I’m so apathetic towards whomever is calling a game and that crew even got me a tad frustrated with how inept they were imo.

He’d win governor of Louisiana by a landslide and immediately be infinitely better than what we have now.

Pretty cool video of Drew playing coach.

View: https://youtu.be/gahDavC3Wp8

My good friend coaches against him in the New Orleans league. His team beat Drew's team during the regular season last year, but then lost in the playoffs. He said all the other coaches hate playing against him because the refs highly favor his team and don't like to throw flags against Drew. He said it makes it really tough to win on top of Drew being the coach.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom