Drew’s decision could be coming within the next month [Merged] (1 Viewer)

If he comes back, we need to take advantage of the opportunity and finally draft a QB in the 1st round. Everyone will know it's Drew's last year and whoever is on the bench can learn without the pressure of playing for a garbage team that might throw him in the fire too early.

This is completely out of his hands, and not part of his process.

But I just hope he plays 1 more or 1 less season than Brady. The 2 of them going into the HoF together just isnt fair. Really to either guy. Probably the 2 best QBs of all time. Each deserves his own year. But Brees will likely hold a pretty commanding lead in every statistical category (Brady will be close in TD) but there's just no holding the media back on the Brady Coronation.

Not a matter if, but when

I mean, could you really see Drew in any other jersey? His situation is unlike any other QB we've seen. He literally helped bring a city from the ashes to National prominence. His connection to this city exceeds anything any QB in recent history has. No way he'd ever put on different colors after the last 15 years.

If he comes back, we need to take advantage of the opportunity and finally draft a QB in the 1st round. Everyone will know it's Drew's last year and whoever is on the bench can learn without the pressure of playing for a garbage team that might throw him in the fire too early.

I'm cool with that, IF and only IF... SP thinks he's the guy. I'm not down for taking a chance on a QB early. I'd rather Teddy or Taysom groom the next guy than to draft a just a guy. Luckily, I whole-heartedly believe that SP and ML feel the same way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom