Drew at the Silver Slipper tonight? (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Husband just told me he heard on WWL that Drew will be "dropping in" at the Silver Slipper tonight. Anybody else hear this? (not saying he gets things wrong, but sometimes he gets things wrong).

Wonder if it's to promote this? Or at least explains why he's in town.

Last edited:
Husband just told me he heard on WWL that Drew will be "dropping in" at the Silver Slipper tonight. Anybody else hear this? (not saying he gets things wrong, but sometimes he gets things wrong).

whew - if they targeting the elderly, his arse needs one in Covington ; )

WWL does the second guess show at the Silver Slipper on Mondays. Maybe he's going to be on the air.

WWL does the second guess show at the Silver Slipper on Mondays. Maybe he's going to be on the air.
Yeah, I'm sure if it's an official appearance it's in connection with that. I just didn't hear it for myself so I dunno. I just thought I'd mention it since we often talk about when Drew's in town.

:funny1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom