Drew best QB in the NFC (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
i say he is better than mcnabb and ELI

Besides Peyton, he is the best at reading defences in the NFL. Far better than McNabb or Eli and probably Farve too.

You are crazy, its has to be Michael Vick all the way ;)

LOL...just kidding.

He is definitely up there and can definitely make that argument.

Yes I know. Sorry I had a Brain &^%$.

I wasn't thinking Manning. I had just read a post about Sean. :ezbill:

I want to see some skins on the wall before I proclaim him as the best.

Hard to argue that he is the best when he has won nothing of value.

Lol. I have to chuckle because last year there was a thread on this board specifically dedicated to whether, hypothetically, should the Saints should trade A.Brooks straight up for Drew Brees. The overwhelming concensus at last year was "are you crazy"; that Brooks was the much better QB. Now, some of the old guard on the board tried to politely point out that there is more Quarterbacking than having a good arm. And it's nice to see that we've come around, as a group, to understanding the value of excellent QB play and the positive effect it has on the team. Sometimes the only way you can appreciate the value of a good QB is to see it up close, week in week out.

Lol. I have to chuckle because last year there was a thread on this board specifically dedicated to whether, hypothetically, should the Saints should trade A.Brooks straight up for Drew Brees. The overwhelming concensus at last year was "are you crazy"; that Brooks was the much better QB. Now, some of the old guard on the board tried to politely point out that there is more Quarterbacking than having a good arm. And it's nice to see that we've come around, as a group, to understanding the value of excellent QB play and the positive effect it has on the team. Sometimes the only way you can appreciate the value of a good QB is to see it up close, week in week out.

Heck just over 2 months ago, there were feelings on this board that Brees may not be ready - and that Bouman should start.

Not knocking anyone who voiced that opinion - we've all missed the mark from time to time. It's just funny - it's just hard now to even think of anyone elses at QB.

Heck just over 2 months ago, there were feelings on this board that Brees may not be ready - and that Bouman should start.

Not knocking anyone who voiced that opinion - we've all missed the mark from time to time. It's just funny - it's just hard now to even think of anyone elses at QB.

Its why we're all fans and not highly respected employees of various NFL teams... :ezbill:

Drew is the best QB in the NFL right now. I believe Peyton Manning couldn't do what Brees has with this team . Peyton Manning is to much of a cry baby.

i say he is better than mcnabb and ELI

If all other factors were equal for the last six teams remaining in the NFC after week 17 (solid special teams, good talent at the skilled positions, consistent O line performance, a D ranked in the top ten, etc.)... And based on the qb's current performance, who would you want quarterbacking your team going into the post season:

Eli
McNabb
Drew
Or another NFC qb?...

Therein lies your answer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom