Drew Brees 2006 game vs Wash (1 Viewer)

Except Brees has a track record of being a very good QB pre- Saints to the point we gave him $10m a year for 6 years. TB was average in Minnesota and has shown nothing the last 2 games. I love who he is and his attitude is contagious and I want nothing more than him to be our future but at this point it’s safe to say we need to be looking. I will go back on the record and say like I did in the draft, we should have traded for Josh Rosen.

Except Brees has a track record of being a very good QB pre- Saints to the point we gave him $10m a year for 6 years. TB was average in Minnesota and has shown nothing the last 2 games. I love who he is and his attitude is contagious and I want nothing more than him to be our future but at this point it’s safe to say we need to be looking. I will go back on the record and say like I did in the draft, we should have traded for Josh Rosen.

Brees had more years and much more experience in the NFL before that game. So you'd have to admit thats an apples an oranges comparison (Brees as a Saint to Bridgewater as a Viking), or give me the excuse as to why a more experienced QB would look like that?

Bridgewater played sick...had a bad day as a result. Sean said he should have pulled him early. I’m guessing Teddy didn’t want to come out after a bad showing.

You don't have to go that far back to find a bad Drew Brees game lol, just had to mention last year vs Dallas.

I will go back on the record and say like I did in the draft, we should have traded for Josh Rosen.
Rosen is not better than Bridgewater. Giants, Redskins and Broncos didnt want him and all 3 needed a QB. Anytime you see an offensive minded coach pass on a QB, its usually a sign the QB isnt good. Kirk Cousins is one example. Many here wanted him and that guy sucks as a starting QB. He can put up stats but he is a loser. Just on Monday Night football he is 0-7. 4-24 vs teams with a winning record.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom