Drew Brees 300 yd. game (1 Viewer)

Will Drew Brees pass for over 300 yds. vs. San Francisco?

• yes

Votes: 79 87.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters

Saint Snide

All-Pro
Reaction score
san fran may have the worst secondary that we will face this year. at least i konw they were horrible at the begining of the year. i think we enphasis the run more, deuce 15-20 carries, and bush 5-10 carries, and brees will still pass for over 300yds.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
In the first half, maybe. In the game certainly.

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
san fran may have the worst secondary that we will face this year. at least i konw they were horrible at the begining of the year. i think we enphasis the run more, deuce 15-20 carries, and bush 5-10 carries, and brees will still pass for over 300yds.

I've been saying this for 24 hours. :hihi:

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would think he would but you never know from game to game. Although 300 yds is a bunch, with Colston back he may be able to rack it up

kfaulk99

Roc-Pile, Dog!
Reaction score
easily...

The 9ers only real weapon is their ground game. We should be able to take that away, not completely, but mostly because they dont have much balance. And what is more discouraging to a team going on a 8 minute drive, 12 plays, mostly running, just to have the other team throw a 70-odd yard pass for a TD soon as they get the ball back? I do respect their run game, but we should be able to demoralize them if our passing game is clicking. Stick with what works.

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
There is no way that he will throw for 300 + yds. His arm is weak and he's not even rated as one of the Top 5 QB's according to some rating site.

He'll throw for 400 + :)

ra

I'm happily on drugs
Reaction score
There is no way that he will throw for 300 + yds. His arm is weak and he's not even rated as one of the Top 5 QB's according to some rating site.

He'll throw for 400 + :)

300+ is a subset of 400+.

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm a product of St Tammany Parish school system. Maf ain't my strong suit.

Eagle02

SAINTS FOREVER!!!
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'm in the minority here. I said no. Not because I don't think he is capable, far from it. I am hoping he doesn't HAVE to throw for that much to win. I'm putting my faith in a strong running game against a weaker opponent.

I don't think he has thrown for over 300 each of these past five weeks because he wanted to. I think it's been more of a necessity and taking what is given. But isn't it a wonderful thing to have a QB that can actually SEE what is being given and take advantage of it?

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
Hey, I'm a product of St Tammany Parish school system. Maf ain't my strong suit.

Hey now, I am a Slidellian. St. Tammany's school system is tops in Louisiana.:hihi:

OP
SuperSaintJohn69
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'm in the minority here. I said no. Not because I don't think he is capable, far from it. I am hoping he doesn't HAVE to throw for that much to win. I'm putting my faith in a strong running game against a weaker opponent.

I don't think he has thrown for over 300 each of these past five weeks because he wanted to. I think it's been more of a necessity and taking what is given. But isn't it a wonderful thing to have a QB that can actually SEE what is being given and take advantage of it?

I really do think he did it last week because he not only wanted to, but the Saints wanted to demoralize the falcons. It worked!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom