Drew Brees 300 yd. game (1 Viewer)

Will Drew Brees pass for over 300 yds. vs. San Francisco?

• yes

Votes: 79 87.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
Well, I guess I'm in the minority here. I said no. Not because I don't think he is capable, far from it. I am hoping he doesn't HAVE to throw for that much to win. I'm putting my faith in a strong running game against a weaker opponent.

I don't think he has thrown for over 300 each of these past five weeks because he wanted to. I think it's been more of a necessity and taking what is given. But isn't it a wonderful thing to have a QB that can actually SEE what is being given and take advantage of it?

I really do think he did it last week because he not only wanted to, but the Saints wanted to demoralize the falcons. It worked!

If you are the 9'er's what on Earth do you do? Try to take away the most potent Passing Game in the League? Or, do you try to seal off the Rushing lanes for DEUCE and Reggie, arguably teh most dynamic One , Two Punch in the League?

Tough , tough call, especially when your defense does neither well!!!!!!

I understand the 9'er's Defense has made some improvements over the past four games after teh BYE week they had yet there is no hiding the fact that they are a defensivley sketchy team with pretty much a One-Dimensional Offense consisting of a dinged up RB.
Drew may throw for 300 yds. by accident due to the poor coverage skills of the 9'er Secondary and their seemingly inability to tackle a reciever after the catch. Somewhere this info is available and I would be intereseted in knowing how many big plays the 9'er Defense has given up. I seem to remember them being very generous and vulnerable to a well executed play turning into something much more once in the open field. Just so happens we do have some lethal weapons for that scenario.

There is a Cool Brees a'blow'in in New Oreans this day
It's Drew Brees' passing the ball, making a huge play!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX DREW GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom