Drew Brees about to hit some personal bests... (1 Viewer)

TPS

Reaction score
1) 66.6% is his career high completion percentage
2) He is 113 yards shy of his career best in yards (San Diego 2005)
3) He is 8 TD's behind his personal best (2004)

From Yahoo Fantasy Football notes and updates.

:rock:

TPS

Hmmmmm.............it's too bad we picked him instead of Culpepper with that bad arm and all.

GEAUX BREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) 66.6% is his career high completion percentage
2) He is 113 yards shy of his career best in yards (San Diego 2005)
3) He is 8 TD's behind his personal best (2004)

From Yahoo Fantasy Football notes and updates.

:rock:

TPS

With 5 games yet to play... he will break his personal best in yards by next week with 4 games to play... and his his personal best in TD's the following week in Dallas with 3 games to play.

Nice!

Wow. And they called his success in San Diego a product of the system. Coming to New Orleans has let him prove how good he is.

but i would still take vick as our QB.............

/off

I was about to start another thread, but what I was going to post should go fine here. Was going through the NFL play-by-play for the Atlanta game, and found something interesting. Drew attempted 31 passes, which targeted nine different receivers. No receiver had more than 5 targets, but 8 had at least 3 targets. Talk about spreading the ball around evenly!

Passing targets (Saints at Atlanta):
Henderson 5
Horn 5
Bush 4
Campbell 4
Copper 3
Karney 3
McAllister 3
Miller 3
Conwell 1

TMI........no just kidding. I love a good distribution of the ball cause it keeps the D from keying on just one or two guys. You never know where it's going.

I was about to start another thread, but what I was going to post should go fine here. Was going through the NFL play-by-play for the Atlanta game, and found something interesting. Drew attempted 31 passes, which targeted nine different receivers. No receiver had more than 5 targets, but 8 had at least 3 targets. Talk about spreading the ball around evenly!

Henderson 5
Horn 5
Bush 4
Campbell 4
Copper 3
Karney 3
McAllister 3
Miller 3
Conwell 1

This is where Brees is more Bradyesque. He favors no one receiver and keeps the D wondering where he will go next. I hope he also knocks down Marino's record and makes this year a NFL best.

God I wish we would have gone with Culpepper think of where we might be right now!!!! j/k

Geaux Brees and Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!!

Wow. And they called his success in San Diego a product of the system. Coming to New Orleans has let him prove how good he is.

Believe it or not, the distractors say Brees still is a product of the system because Saints have Horn, Colston, Deuce, and Bush.

If anything I think not having good WR's was limiting him in San Dog. Also, on a team with LT he wasn't expected to shoulder the load. Here he's having the oppurtunity to prove he can be "The Man".

Hopefully you can add Colston to that distribution list after the 9er game...

He's good for at lest 8 receptions and a least one TD.

Henderson 5
Horn 5
Bush 4
Campbell 4
Copper 3
Karney 3
McAllister 3
Miller 3
Conwell 1

Well, in the true interest of balance. I am considering a thread stating that the saints will lose if Brees doesn't get more balls to Karney, Copper, McAllister, Miller and Conwell more. /off

I do love the way he is playing.....and all of this is evidence to why. he distributes the ball, but more importantly......he has everyone on the squad selling out for him. The team is 100% behind Brees and he is returning the love.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom